About the Blog

Educating fellow Jews about the sporting and defensive use of firearms. Especially Jews in North America, too many of whom are instilled with the belief that guns aren't for nice Jewish boys and girls.

If you know of notable Jewish shooters that should be documented on the blog, even if it is only at the local club level, I am happy to report and profile them. And don't be shy if that person to be documented is you! Please drop me a line at jewishmarksman at gmail dot com. Also follow me on twitter @JMarksmanship.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Israeli Mauser Watch 11/30/12

Listed on Gunbroker.com is a 1944 stamped Israeli Mauser.  I do like the straight bolt-handle as most are bent, but this can be an issue if one wants to scope the rifle.  Current bid is $99 with no reserve, I would guess this will go for around $300.

Also for sale is a nice-looking Belgian with the IDF crest.  I like the seller's spiel, "Just a great piece of history & have seen renewed collectability due to recent events."  Current bid is $305 with no reserve, I am guessing it will close $400-$450.

Again, I have nothing to do with these auctions and as always buyer beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment