About the Blog

Educating fellow Jews about the sporting and defensive use of firearms. Especially Jews in North America, too many of whom are instilled with the belief that guns aren't for nice Jewish boys and girls.

If you know of notable Jewish shooters that should be documented on the blog, even if it is only at the local club level, I am happy to report and profile them. And don't be shy if that person to be documented is you! Please drop me a line at jewishmarksman at gmail dot com. Also follow me on twitter @JMarksmanship.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Young Israeli (Female) Air Rifle Competitor Heads to European Championships!


An Israeli newspaper just did a brief article on a young Israeli girl who competes internationally in 10m Air Rifle (click here for the Google translation to English).

From the article:
My father, like any good father, ... one day he offered me to come with him shooting range. Immediately I fell in love peace and quiet that this sport, things that I appreciate to this day.

Mazal Tov and good luck to Tal at the European Championships, and maybe we'll see her in the 2012 Olympics!

If you want to see more examples of young Israelis competing in Air Rifle, check out the photo albums here. If you want to get your Jewish child started in Air Rifle or pistol, and don't know where to begin, feel free to drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment